Ford Sierra 2.0is for sale

Müüme, ostame ja vahetame
Foorumi reeglid
Teema tõstmine mitte enne 7 päeva mõõdumist eelmisest postitusest. Alati võib lisada uut hinda või uut infot.
KONTAKT andmed (tel number, meil, msn, skype vms).
Dokumentide ostu müügi kuulutused on keelatud.
Vasta
Arturas
lugeja
Nimi: Arturas

Ford Sierra 2.0is for sale

Postitus Postitas Arturas » 05 Okt 2018, 22:09

Hello,

I have good Sierra for sale to someone who is really into these cars, located in Lithuania. Photos in the ad:

https://autogidas.lt/skelbimas/ford-sie ... 78462.html

Description in English is as follows:

True 1986 Ford Sierra 2.0iS with 115 BHP EFI Pinto engine.
The car is in very good condition, body is all fine except for two small rust spots on rear fender and above the back exhaust silencer. There are many modifications, however it is possible to convert everything to bone stock car if you wish.
Engine:
Overhauled in 2018 winter, all new crankshaft bearings, piston rings, fresh hone, 3 angle valve job, lightly ported head, Cosworth Reinz Group A headgasket, Burton BF134 camshaft with Kent adjustable sprocket, Ashley 4-2-1 ex. manifold and complete exhaust system, Mocal oil cooler with thermostat sandwich, 74deg C thermostat.
Transmission:
Modified Transit Pinto flywheel to accept 240mm clutch, MT75 gearbox and propshaft, Scorpio 7.5" LSD diff with 4,27 CWP.
Suspension:
Front and rear Scorpio anti roll bars, Scorpio TCAs and steering rods, all round polyurethane bushings, lowering springs, Koni sport yellow shock absorbers.
Brakes:
260F vented / 253R non vented disc brakes with ATE Teves electrical brake booster (ABS not installed).
Wheels: Very rare Kosei K1 TS 15x7j alloys with 4x108 PCD, 5.0kg each.
Together with the car you get: 4pcs of 15" RS alloys with Federal 595 RSR tyres, Type 9 gearbox, propshaft, standard flywheel with 215mm clutch, long headlights, foglights. If the diff CWP is too short for your needs, I can also supply 7" LSD diff with 3.62 CWP.

The price is 2500Eur, can contact me throug e-mail or telephone (english, russian)

srt555@gmail.com
+37067628649

Vasta